Affiliate Program Terms and Conditions These Terms and Conditions pertain to the individual and/or affiliate and/or company’s usage and participation in the JusticeClothing.com Affiliate Program. By signing up for this program you agree to the following Terms and Conditions:
1. JOINING THE PROGRAM. Your participation in the program is solely for this purpose: to legally advertise the JusticeClothing.com site and products and receive a commission on sales generated by the link on your site or the use of your promo code.
2. AFFILIATE COMMISSIONS. You will be paid commissions for every JusticeClothing.com product purchased by your customers who are referred directly by your site(s) with the link(s) we provide, or use a promotional code provided to you by JusticeClothing.com. Your commission will be 5% of your customer’s final purchase of any of the JusticeClothing.com products less any shipping and handling fees. Commissions are paid and mailed quarterly (beginning of April, July, October, and January). The minimum qualifying amount that must be reached before a commission check is mailed to you is $20. If any products are refunded, JusticeClothing.com reserves the right to deduct the appropriate commissions from the Affiliate’s account. Only orders that come through the Affiliate link provided by JusticeClothing.com, or the Affiliate’s code entered into the promo code on the JusticeClothing.com shopping cart, will be credited to the Affiliates account for commission payment. Commissions are not paid on orders placed by the Affiliate him/or herself, nor to any immediate family members (spouse, children, etc.).
3. SHIPPING & CUSTOMER SERVICE. JusticeClothing.com will do the shipping and handling of the Affiliate’s customer’s orders (shipping costs will be paid by the customer). JusticeClothing.com will also provide any customer service that is needed once the sale has been completed including e-mailing shipment tracking information. This includes answering customer service questions, cancellations, and any other related customer services duties. JusticeClothing.com will take the responsibility to insure that your customer receives their products in a timely manner.
4. LINKING TO JusticeClothing.com. You may use graphic and text links both on your website and in emails that JusticeClothing.com provides to you. The JusticeClothing.com Affiliate Manager MUST give prior approval to any graphic or test links the Affiliate may create and wish to use. JusticeClothing.com copy, logos, graphics, audio clips, videos, ads, print, web-based materials, email advertisements, etc. are copyrighted and may not be changed or added to without written consent.
5. WEBSITE RESTRICTIONS Your participating website(s) may not: a. Infringe on our or any anyone else’s intellectual property, publicity, privacy or other rights. b. Violate any law, rule or regulation. c. Contain any content that is threatening, harassing, defamatory, obscene, harmful to minors, or contains nudity, pornography or sexually explicit materials. d. Contain any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data, or personal information. e. Contain software or use technology that attempts to intercept, divert or redirect Internet traffic to or from any other website, or that potentially enables the diversion of affiliate commissions from another website.
6. LINKING TO OUR WEBSITE Upon acceptance into the Program, links will be made available to you through the affiliate interface. Your acceptance in our program means you agree to and abide by the following. a. You will only use linking code obtained from the affiliate interface without manipulation. b. All domains that use your affiliate link must be listed in your affiliate profile. c. Your Website will not in any way copy, resemble, or mirror the look and feel of our Website. You will also not use any means to create the impression that your Website is our Website or any part of our Website including, without limitation, framing of our Website in any manner. d. You may not engage in cookie stuffing or include pop-ups, false or misleading links on your website. In addition, wherever possible, you will not attempt to mask the referring url information (i.e. the page from where the click is originating). e. Using redirects to bounce a click off of a domain from which the click did not originate in order to give the appearance that it came from that domain is prohibited. If you are found redirecting links to hide or manipulate their original source, your current and past commissions will be voided or your commission level will be set to 0%. This does not include using “out” redirects from the same domain where the affiliate link is placed.
7. PPC GUIDELINES If you are enrolled in our Program and participate in PPC advertising, you must adhere to our PPC guidelines as follows: a. You may not bid on any of our the terms identified below, including any variations or misspellings thereof for search or content based campaigns on Google, MSN, Yahoo or any other network. b. You may not use the terms identified below in sequence with any other keyword (i.e. Justice Clothing Coupons). c. You may not use the terms identified below in your ad title, ad copy, display name or as the display url. d. You may not direct link to our website from any Pay Per Click ad or use redirects that yield the same result. Affiliates must be directed to an actual page on your website. e. You may not bid in any manner appearing higher than Justice Clothing for any search term in position 1-5 in any auction style pay-per-click advertising program If you automate your PPC campaigns, it is your responsibility to exclude the terms identified below from your program and we strongly suggest you add the terms identified below as negative keywords. We have a strict no tolerance policy on PPC trademark bidding. You will forfeit all commissions for a minimum of the past 30 days and your commission will be set to 0% without warning if you engage in PPC trademark bidding that uses the terms identified below. Our Terms: Justice Clothing, justiceclothing.com, Justice Clothing Cooperative, Wear Your Conscience, Union-Made Clothing: The Sweatshop-Free Alternative, Just-Is, Just-Is Clothing.
8. REVOCATION OF AFFILIATE STATUS. Your affiliate application and status in the program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons: Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, misleading hyperlinks), spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc. in violation of CAM SPAM ACT of 2003 – Public Law No. 108-187, Federal Trade Commission regulations and guidelines implementing the FTC Act and all other federal and state consumer protection laws,regulations and guidelines), advertising on sites containing/promoting illegal activities, violation of intellectual property rights (copying JusticeClothing.com material) or violation of any of theses terms and conditions.
9. TERMS OF THE AGREEMENT. These terms will begin upon your signup with the Affiliate program and will end when either you or JusticeClothing.com terminates your Affiliate status in writing (email from your registered email address is acceptable). JusticeClothing.com may modify the terms of this agreement at any time for prospective operation. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate status. Your continuing participation in the program will constitute your acceptance of any change. Upon termination of this JusticeClothing.com Affiliate Agreement, for any reason, you shall immediately cease using all JusticeClothing.com links, displaying or otherwise maintaining any interest in the JusticeClothing.com content.
10. INDEMNITY. Affiliate agrees to defend, save, indemnify, and hold harmless JusticeClothing.com and its subsidiaries and affiliates, and their directors, officers,employees, partners, and other owners from and against each and every claim, demand, liability, damage, loss,expense, lawsuit, or cause of action, and all loss or exposure by reason of liability imposed on JusticeClothing.com for claims, damages, losses, and expenses, including but not limited to attorneys' fees and expenses incurred in defense of JusticeClothing.com, arising out of, or in any way incidental to the purchase or end use of JusticeClothing.com products purchased from Affiliate or its customers.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. JusticeClothing.com is not liable to Affiliate for any consequences, whether foreseeable or unforeseeable, for incidental, consequential or compensatory damages due to interruptions or discontinuation of JusticeClothing.com products to Affiliate for any reason.
12. TERMINATION. JusticeClothing.com reserves the right to terminate this Agreement without cause and without notice. If this program were discontinued, any earned commissions in Affiliate account would be paid in their last weekly payment.
13. INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR. Affiliate agrees that he/she is an independent contractor, and nothing in this Agreement creates any partnership, joint venture,franchise, or employment relationship between Affiliate and JusticeClothing.com. The Affiliate is responsible for reporting their earned income and paying their taxes per law. This Agreement shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of New York without regard to the conflicts of laws and principles thereof.